Z Cam E2C set to ship soon
In December Z Cam quietly announced in their Facebook that the Z CAM E2C was being shipped in March. It's a lower cost unit similar to that of the Z CAM E2.
Highlights of Z CAM E2C:
- 4K 30fps / 1080p 60fps, 11.5 stops dynamic range
- H.265 10 bit color, H.264 8 bit color
- 4/3" Sony CMOS sensor, MFT lens mount
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) is supported
- WiFi, Ethernet port, LANC remote, USB-C
- 4K HDMI output
- Recording: SD card or SSD (via USB-C)
- Power: Canon LP-E6 & LEMO port
- Button configuration (same as Z CAM E2)
- Shoulder LCD (same as Z CAM E2)
- Live streaming via Z CAM iOS app and PC software
- ProRes recording on SSD via USB-C (pending on license approval)
- RAW recording on SSD via USB-C (under development)
- Smaller form factor then Z CAM E2
* shipping fee will be added
Target ship date: March 2019.
This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.