New Rumor: Panasonic G85 replacement coming in early April
A new rumor has surfaced that Pansonic will release the update to the G85 this April. The G85 is going on three years old having been released on September 19th, 2016, so it's certainly due for an update.
The G85 for reference had the following highlights;
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Swivel LCD Touchscreen
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- DFD AF System, 4K PHOTO Modes
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S
This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.