Meike Announces the Micro 43's 16mm T2.2 Cinema lens
Meike has announced a new cinema lens for Micro four thirds.
The Meike 16mm T2.2 is a wide angle (32mm equivalent) manual focus lens.
No pricing or availably has been announced yet.
Distinct features include;
- Large aperture, low distortion cine lens.
- Multi-layer Coating, provides better photo permeability, can effectively reduce stray light.
- uses high refractive index, low dispersion glasses, results in high resolution.
- All glass+metal design for better temperature tolerance.
- Fits Micro Four Third digital cameras with M43 mount.
||M4/3 Min(OLYMPUS/Panasonic Lumix)
This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.