DPReviewTV: Panasonic S1 Review
DPReviewTV completed their Panasonic S1 Review.
- heavy camera, a very DSLR feel
- LCD screen flips out in 3 directions
- nice IBIS
- nose tip changes the AF point too easily.
- S1 very comparable to any other 24MP full frame camera
- Low light performance is quite good
- AF always wobbles a bit
- EVF gets soft during continuous auto focus
- Eye AF works well for slow moving objects
- Tracking AF for moving objects not a great hit rate
- Great buffer. 90 Shot RAW, unlimited JPEG
- unlimited 4K recording
- 4K 60p has a significant crop
- vLOG is a paid upgrade
- Rolling shutter isn't that good, but comparable to other cameras
- Video AF is a bit of a letdown
- Battery life is just "okay"
The Panasonic S1 at a glance;
- 24.2MP Full-Frame MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5.76m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Triaxial Tilt Touchscreen
- UHD 4K60 Video; HDR and 10-Bit Recording
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 9 fps Shooting
- Contrast-Detect 225-Area DFD AF System
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Buy it now
This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.