Canon adds MacOS support to Webcam software
Canon has added MacOS support to it's webcam utility and it's downloadable now.
Some users have mentioned that you may have to codesign to get it to work with Zoom or Skype Business, etc.
This is a good step by step guide on creating a code signed version of Zoom - I would imagine the procedure is the same for Skype.
As with the Windows version, before you plug in your camera to the computer, you must make sure EOS Utility is not running at all.
- Select your model below.
- Select the "Drivers & Downloads" tab
- Select the "Software" tab
- Select 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), or 10.13 (High Sierra)., if not already detected, from the Operating System list.
- Find "EOS Webcam Utility Beta" and click the "SELECT" button.
- Click the download button to start downloading.
This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.